PDO threads have a high safety profile, complete absorption and minimal tissue reaction. The PDO thread generates tensing fibrosis in the surrounding tissue. The risk for scarring is absent when inserted correctly.
Polydioxanone is a polymer of multiple, repeating ether-ester units. It is obtained by ring-opening polymerization of the monomer p-dioxanone. These monomers break down into water and carbon dioxide and are cutaneously absorbed.
- Transformations Aesthetics use PDO-treads with high-quality cannula made of surgical stainless steel
- Tip of the cannula is diamond-cut and polished for highest precision
- Cannula treated with an ultra-thin layer of medical silicone, allowing a smooth entry into the dermis, minimizing trauma in the skin and patient discomfort
- Manufactured in ultra-clean, white- room environment, for pharmaceutical production
- Fully automatic assembly robot for perfect control and a high-performance production
- Finished products are blister-packed, sterilized with EO gas, and packed in aluminum bags
- Products come with individual batch numbers and pre-printed batch-label stickers, facilitating medical record- keeping for the practitioner
- Extended quality control implies safety and robustness of the final product